Friar’s Prime-Time Shows for the 2010 Summer TV Line-Up
- Nova: A history of belly-button lint
- One Lump or Two? The first of a 12-part documentary on tea-time in Victorian England. Chapter One: The introduction of the Crumpet.
- Agatha Christie Presents: Hercule Poirot Waxes his Mustache
- Disemboweled Within Minutes
- Two Guys Smashing Things
- The Elvis-Nostradamus Conspiracy
The Learning Channel
- Help! I’m lying in my own filth!
- The boy whose skin exploded on contact.
- When Bed-Bugs Burrow Into Your Brain.
National Geographic Channel
- The Dog Euthanizer
- Egypt’s 20 Most Compelling Sand-dunes
- How the Civilization and Life as We Know it Will End within 10 Years.
- America’s Funniest Groin Injuries
- Desperate Adultresses
- Dancing with Morons
- When Chimps Explode
- Gordon Ramsay’s “You Stupid $%&@!!, Get the #@%&* out of my Kitchen!”
- So You Want to Be an Ass-Clown
- CSI: Lincoln, Nebraska
- How I met who I think might be your Mother
- The Not-so-Amazing-Give-it-a-Rest-Already Race
- Former 60′s Child-TV-Stars-Now-in-Rehab Apprentice
- America’s got Stupidity
Conan O’Brian Jay Leno All-Night All the Time
- Growing up Taliban
- Anne of Green Gables Part XXXVIII: A New Sun-Bonnet
- The Nature of Things: Why David Suzuki is right and you’re wrong.
- Douche-Bob Underpants
- Ogi-yoh Sajamé!
- Fart-Masters of the Universe
- Like, totally. What-EV-er.