Friar’s All-Inclusive “How To” List for Bloggers
4 Easy Tips on How to Fight Writer’s Block
- Step away from the effing computer.
- Get off your arse.
- Go OUTSIDE, and get some fresh air and exercise!
- No, seriously. Get off your ARSE and get some FRESH AIR and EXERCISE!
2 Tips on How to Fight Procrastination
1. If it’s important…JUST FREAKING DO IT.
2. If it isn’t….does it really matter? (And what do I care? I’m not the boss of you…go figure it out yourself!)
How to earn six figures working from home just a few hours a week
- Contact your Travel Agent
- Book a one-way trip to La-La Land.
Three Tips on How to acheive a Google PR Number of 4
- Be totally oblivious as to what a Google PR Number is (like I was).
- Do absolutely nothing (like I did).
- Wait for a blogging friend to tell you that you have a Google PR Number of 4.
How to Maximize Your Blog Traffic
- See how the Cool Kid Bloggers do it.
- Suck up to the Cool Kids, and leave lots of comments.
- Spend 4 hours a day on Twitter, telling the Cool Kids how wonderful they are.
- BE a Cool Kid.
If I could express how I felt with just one quote:
How to Acheive Inner Peace
- Learn to relax.
- Worship the deity of your choice.
- Read other blogs on how to find inner peace.
- If that dosent’ work, I dunno…go try Crystal-Vibration Yoga or some other New-Age bullshit.
How to Start a Blogging Trend
- Find a convenient blogging bandwagon, and jump on it.
- Leave comments agreeing with what everyone else is saying.
- Re-post everything that’s been said in your own words.
- Allow people to jump on YOUR bandwagon.
Six Things Almost Everyone Knows About Me
- My nickname is Friar
- Chances are, I’m NOT a vegetarian.
- I really believe in astrology….NOT!
- Getting me tickets to see Celine Dion would NOT be a one of your better gift ideas.
- Sometimes I rant and poke fun at things.
- Someone really needs to give me a good talking to.